Are your customers asking for a biodegradable fine finish package?
Thanks to the latest breakthroughs in molded fiber technology, Pacific Pulp can now manufacture biodegradable molded fiber packaging with an attractive, consumer friendly, smooth texture!
Fine Finish Products - Our Fine Finish packaging provides these specific advantages:
The Fine Finish Technology - Our new Fine Finish technology is extremely versatile and was developed for the specific purpose of producing plastic-replacement molded fiber products that are 100% sustainable: 100% recyclable, 100% biodegradable, 100% compostable, comprised of 100% renewable raw materials, and their manufacture results in a smaller carbon footprint than competing products. This revolutionary jump in technology is based on discoveries in paper chemistry reflecting how certain processes change the way paper fibers react with each other at the molecular level and how they disperse.
- Biodegradable, and replaces plastic packaging thereby reducing landfill waste.
- Cost-competitive with similar packaging.
- Can be food grade / FDA compliant.
- Up to 100% water holdout, or absorbent, or anywhere in between.
- Attractive, retail quality texture.
- Smooth, printable surface.
- Increased strength.
- Increased memory.
- Raw materials are obtained only from traceable North American sources.
- Example products include:
|microwavable food trays ||earbud/headphone containers
|beverage cups ||phone accessory trays
|fast-food boxes ||hot beverage sleeves
|gaming controller packages ||produce tubs
|bowls ||dairy product containers
|...virtually any plastic packaging you see every day in stores.
- Itís a paper product that acts like plastic - AND is biodegradable.
In short, this new technology makes possible a high quality, cost competitive, plastic-like packaging product that is also 100% environmentally friendly.