| Molded Pulp
can do most anything plastic or foam can do - but it's GREEN!
Whether you need a formable green material to create your actual product, or
you’re transporting consumer electronic products,
household appliances, fragile consumer goods, glass containers –
even eggs! - Pacific Pulp Molding
will engineer a Molded Pulp solution
to your specifications.
More reasons to choose our Molded Pulp:
- Manufactured with 100% recycled materials
- Recyclable, biodegradable, AND compostable
- Lower cost than other protective packaging e.g. foams and thermoformed plastics
- Nestable and stackable, reducing storage costs as much as 75%
- Cushions products weighing up to 35 lbs. to 60 Gs or lower
- Price stability: minimal dependence on volatile price fluctuations of oil, gas and resins
- Reduces freight and shipping costs
- Minimizes labor costs: easy assembly and handling
- Unaffected by extremes in temperature
- After-Press available for higher finish retail applications
- Configurations: trays, clamshells, cushions, end caps, top/bottom caps and specialty custom shapes.